Lo unico que me duele de morir es que no sea de amor
Until you’re about the age of twenty, you read everything, and you like it simply because you are reading it. Then between twenty and thirty you pick what you want, and you read the best, you read all the great works. After that you sit and wait for them to be written. But you know, the least known, the least famous writers, they are the better ones.
- Mom: I wish I was as pretty as you when I was your age!
- Parents Friends: How many boys do you have chasing after you now?
- Grandparents: Look at our beautiful granddaughter! How many hearts have you broken this week?
- School: Someone touch it with a stick so we know it doesn't bite.
If I’m comfortable with you, I’ll:
- call you names
- tell you weird and personal details about myself
- say “I NEED TO PEE” instead of just brb
- type in caps a lot.
If i’m extra comfortable with you I’ll do all that and:
- talk casually about porn and really perverted thoughts
- share funny photos from my tumblr dash
- actually tell you when i’m upset
- try to make conversation with you
- just generally act really silly when I’m in a good mood
- tell you jokes even if they’re bad
We can only be friends if you’re kind of an asshole. Not full blown asshole because that’s no fun. And if you’re not an asshole at all then that won’t work either. A halfway asshole. Those are my kind of people.